Wednesday 3 October 2012

Summer favourites

It's a shame I started my blog after summer, because I am obsessed with summer fashion. Since we are saying goodbye to summer and welcoming fall wardrobe, I decided I would post some of my favourite summer outfits of 2012. 





I wore this outfit to a birthday party and toned it down by wearing a simple white tank and styling my hair a with natural wavy look.

Top: H&M
Pants: Forever21
Gold/bronze jewelry and oversized clutch from Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo





Dress: Marc Anthony
Shoes: Joe Fresh
Earings: NYC boutique
Clutch: Forever21
Watch: Fossil



I wore this eye catching dress to a bridal shower. The bold mixture of green and orange is not something you see to often. Pretty enough to be noticed, but not overbearing! After all, we don't want to steal the bride's thunder, now do we?

Dress: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Forever 21
Gold Cuff: Forever 21
Watch: MK gold oversized runway 



This is something that can be both work appropriate, or worn on a night out. It's not the greatest shot of the outfit, but it's one of my favourite ensembles so I had to include it here. Both the sleeveless blouse and high waisted dress pants can create so many different looks!

Top: Joe Fresh
Pants: Forever21
Necklace: BCBG
Watch: MK gold oversized runway

As you all know, this shade of mint was the trending colour this spring/summer. I actually think we had the best colours in style as both bold orange and blues and soft pastels were all a big hit. It was a bigger bonus that colour blocking was in this year too.

Top: Olive & Oak (Winners brand)
Pants: Forever21

These pants are so much fun! Both wide legged pants and floral prints made a come back this summer, and what better colour to pair it with than mint?

Top: Flirty Girl (Winners brand)
Pants: Forever21



 Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh



The high-low skirt and dresses were huge this summer! I LOVED IT!!! This was a favourite of mine because it could be dressed up a bit or dressed down to a casual day time look with some nice sandals.
Dress: Forever21
Sandals: Forever21
Watch: Marc Jacobs rose gold
Jewelry: NYC boutique

Thats it for my mini summer recap! I am guessing you can tell I REALLY like forever21 ;)

until next time!



1 comment: