Thursday 4 October 2012

Metallic Medley

I normally stay away from black except for when it comes to a fall/winter night out. In fact, I've tried to stay away from black so much that I don't even own a basic essential to every girls closet- a black blouse. All that is going to change this fall/winter though!

In this OOTN, I've paired a metallic silver peplum top that has a unique back cutout with black leather pants. Putting my hair up was the best choice because you really want to show off the beauty of the top, and at the same time, take advantage of the trending sock bun look. I did a nice smokey eye to complete the sultry look I was going for, and kept my lip neutral with my favourite lip colour, Nantucket by Boxom (with a light layer of clear lip gloss). Have you noticed that I am big on accessories? Statement pieces like this big jeweled black and silver rope necklace are my favourite, because it can spice up a dull outfit or make a look like this even fancier. Take a look!






No comments:

Post a Comment