Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Skull Obsession

Like me, I am sure most of you can't rid yourself of the skull craze!! I used to look at skulls and immediately associate it with the whole rocker look and just dismiss it as an option entirely. Now, you have me searching clothing racks and jewelry stands looking for interesting skull pieces. The beauty of trends is seeing different fashion pieces in a new light. I personally try to look for pieces that are unique. A plain skull t-shirt is great, but a unique, dark and twisted one is even better! The best finds were snatched at...Winners! Sometimes you really do need to visit a few locations (and keep in mind that different areas will have different pieces based on the demographic) to find something special. I managed to find 4 great shirts and a blouse all under 70 dollars! But, if you are the type to keep it sane and purchase one or two trendy items a season, since we all know how fast things come and go, investing in a quality piece is worth your dollar. I found a few awesome dark and grungy graphic skull tees at Zara and Top Shop as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment