Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

It came just as quickly as it ended. This holiday season was much different than others; there were no big parties, no lavish dresses and certainly no big hole in my pocket. It was only fit to celebrate the holidays and new year just as I hope to behave in 2013, laid-back. I enjoyed a wonderful birthday at home with family (yes, I managed to have another great birthday despite the curse of being a Christmas baby) and rang in the new year with family too. Usually, I would be frantically planning parties and outfits, setting my expectations through the roof, only to be disappointed. So it's true, no expectations, no disappointments. This leads me to my new years resolution; to take it easy! It's not our material possessions that define who we are, but our journey in life. I learned some valuable lessons this year, and I can't say it was one of my greatest years, but I valuable each experience (yes, even the terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE ones) because it has made me a better person today. So, good riddance 2012, WELCOME 2013! Wishing you all health, happiness and love for this new year.


love always,

Wassal
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment